Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
As a project manager, I decided to answer the questions, that come to me with various advices and suggestions regarding the promotion of the event, leaning on the fact, that I am a citizen of Ukraine and use this to attract maximum attention to the event.
I think this is not right and a cynical act. Renewable energy for all habitants of the planet, regardless of skin color, communication language, gender identity, nationality. Renewable energy is clean, natural energy – for everyone!
Yes, the event needs to be promoted, and we are doing it by all possible means today, and based on the current situation, having a lot of experience in organizing past events.
We wish to promote all the participants, who are already uniting at the First International Exhibition GREENEXPO 2022, to promote their work, their ideas and their belief, that renewable energy is for all the inhabitants of our planet and only for a peaceful existence, without quarrels, wars and enmity. As soon as we see, that the number of participants reaches a key importance, we will include powerful promotion tools before the event, and more importantly, after event too.
About today’s situation:
1. More than 30 international companies have shown interest in GREENEXPO 2022, and as you can see on the exposition scheme, the space is booked and partly paid. We can wait, understanding the situation in the world, until March 15. If there is no final confirmation, we will cancel the reservation and offer it to those who are already more actively registering. But we hope that the situation will change for the better and the desire to promote one’s work, even in the most difficult situations, will prevail.
2. Big interest was shown by Estonian companies, and the details of the stands, the location at the exhibition are already being coordinated, the details are being specified. At the moment, due to ethical and professional standards, we cannot show those participants who have not made a final decision. This will be right and correct in relation to the situation of the participants. There are economic problems for potential participants, as well as related to health. Why disclose it and tell?
3. The Ukrainian Association of Renewable Energy planned to take part in the exhibition before the events in Ukraine. As you can imagine, this is currently not possible.
4. If there are fewer participants than we planned, we will move the exposition and the exhibition will happen, because there is no other choice to promote renewable energy, even more actively and even more so in the current situation.
5. I pay your attention to the fact, that summer courts for expositions are also being actively discussed. The scheme can be found on the event website.
Dear GREENEXPO 2022 participants, renewable energy for all people!
Let’s make the world a better place together!
Registration for the exhibition
With best regards,
Board Member of SKIILFO OÜ
Project Manager GREENEXPO