Target group: Small and medium-sized enterprises and self-employed persons in Tallinn planning to participate in trade fairs in Estonia, which are aimed at:
· establishing business contacts;
· finding new distribution channels;
· promoting sales.
Objective: to support and facilitate the development of small business in Tallinn through participation in trade fairs.
Rate of support: EUR 1000 per applicant per calendar year. The maximum rate of the grant is 50% of the eligible expenses actually incurred.
Eligible expenses for participation in trade fairs:
· The fair participation fee, provided that the quotation or invoice has been issued to the applicant by the fair organiser and the applicant has paid the fair organiser
· The rental of the stand area, provided that the quotation or invoice has been issued to the applicant by the fair organiser and the applicant has paid the fair organiser
· The cost of designing or constructing the stand or stand area
· The cost of renting and setting up a card payment terminal
· The cost of designing and printing video, informational and promotional material (excluding business cards)
Special conditions of the grant:
· Expenditure is eligible, provided that it results from a transaction between the applicant and the enterprise and that, according to the latter’s annual reports submitted to the Commercial Register, the activity of the enterprise was the provision of the service concerned.
· Applicants may receive a grant for no more than two fairs per calendar year. PLEASE NOTE: The expenses incurred as of the registration of the applicant to the trade fair until the submission of the final report are eligible.
The application is submitted to the City Enterprise Department at least 21 calendar days before the start of the trade fair. Applications submitted later will not be reviewed.
For more information https://www.tallinn.ee/en/services/trade-fair-grant